Immigration advice

Live, work and invest legally in the usa!

These are some of the visas that will allow you to settle legally in the US:

E2 Investment Visa

Allows a citizen of a country with which the United States has a trade and navigation treaty ( Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, Germany, Spain, France, Italy, among others ) to be admitted to United States when you invest in a US company, a substantial amount of capital. It is a nonimmigrant classification visa.

EB5 Investor Visas

It is aimed at immigrant investors. It is a system approved by the United States government where by investing in a project that contributes to the country’s economy and generates new jobs in the construction industry, you can obtain American residency for you and your family and live legally in the country. country. The minimum investment amount is 900,000 USD.

L1 Executive Transfer Visa

The L1 visa is a means of transferring employees or managers working in a company outside the US to the offices of the same company located in the US. The company in the US must be a company as a subsidiary or branch with pyramidal structure.

Labor Certification (EB3)

It is a Permanent Resident visa based on an employment contract. This visa is intended to employ foreign nationals in jobs that require a special skill and there is a proven labor shortage in the US.